1. Data controller EUMED S.r.l. with registered office in Eumed s.r.l. - Via N. Tommaseo, 68 - Padua (the "Company", "Eumed" or the "Owner") guarantees the respect of the discipline in matter of protection of the personal data supplying the following information about the treatment of the data communicated or however collected in the course of the navigation on the present site.
2. Data processed, purposes and legal bases of treatment
Data generated by access to the site The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used to connect) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; ii) manage needs to control the manner of use of the same, iii) ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes. the legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make usable the functionality of the site following access by the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user The personal data provided by the user through forms are collected and processed for the following purposes:a) to carry out the activities of relationship with the customer according to contractual agreements; b) for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax, or to comply with requests of the authorities c) judicial; d) in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material; e) in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on the activities of Eumed or persons with whom Eumed has entered into business partnerships ;f) in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, training courses, webinars, special promotions or to participate in analysis and market research; g) in the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.The legal basis that legitimizes the treatment is the execution of a contract of which the person concerned is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same.
Data collected through the newsletter system For complete information we specify that in sending communications, Eumed uses a software platform, which, through statistical tracking systems (such as web beacons), allows you to detect the opening of a message, clicks made on hyperlinks contained within the email, from which IP address or browser type the email is opened, and other similar details. The collection of such data is functional to the use of the platform and is an integral part of the functionality of the system for sending messages. Our current newsletter system is MailChimp, a service of The Rocket Science Group LLC (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/).
The legal basis for the analysis of the use of our newsletter services and the use of Google Analytics is Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016). It is in our legitimate interest to improve and optimize our services for the benefit of our users. On the basis of reasons relating to your personal situation, you have the right to object to such processing at any time. In relation to sites that use Google Analytics, you can prevent the collection of data on site use (including IP addresses) generated by the cookie and the processing of data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in found at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
3. Nature of contribution Apart from that specified for navigation data and data collected through the Platform Newsletter, the provision of data: with respect to the purposes referred to in letters a), b) and f) is mandatory in order to allow Eumed to fulfill its contractual obligations. With respect to the purposes referred to in letters c), d) and e) is also optional and their use is subject to the issuance of an explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for Eumed to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives.
4. Methods of processing and storage times of data The data collected will be processed by electronic or automated, computerized and telematic means, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to ensure in any case the security of the same. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are collected in accordance with current regulations and legal obligations, after which your personal data will be deleted. In any case, Eumed practices rules that prevent the retention of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in accordance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
5. Subjects authorized to the treatment, responsible and communication of the data The processing of the collected data is carried out by Eumed's internal personnel, identified and authorised for this purpose, according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the execution of the above purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external data processors, or, as the case may be, communicated to them as independent data controllers, and precisely: companies belonging to our group of companies for the purposes referred to in point 1 letter. a), b) and f); persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to our Company, for the purposes referred to in point 1 letter. b) and f); companies, organizations, associations that provide services related to and instrumental to the execution of the above purposes (analysis service and market research, management of payments by credit card, maintenance of computer systems). The data collected may also be transferred abroad, to companies that are part of our group of companies or not, even outside the European Union in the forms and manner provided for by current legislation ensuring in any case an adequate level of protection. In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
6. Rights of the interested party At any time you can access the data, object to the processing or request the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information collected by Eumed, exercising the right to limitation of processing and the right to data portability, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Protection Officer The data protection officer has been appointed by the data controller and can be contacted at email@example.com